I’m so proud to receive many reviews from many healthcare and cancer organisations. The ones below are featured and the list below that is a selection of patient received comments separate from my Facebook recommendations.
- Josh Pyle, Senior Marketing Director for WEGO Health and co-founder of River Otter Interactive Inc … “ It is hard to find the quality of content and mix of science, lifestyle and hope that you consistently show the world. It is refreshing and inspiring to say the least. I hope you realise the positive impact you have on real people”
- Dr Jane Maher, Cancer doctor, Chief Medical Officer at Macmillan Cancer Support. wrote “What a very helpful blog – for health professionals too”
- Dr Eric Liu (Internationally Recognized Neuroendocrine Tumor Surgeon) wrote: “Great blog Ronny. Thank you for sharing” and “great job with the blogs. Keep up the good work“
- Kel Nick commented: “Thank you for running such a brilliant site, I’ve learnt more about my cancer in one week than I have in the previous 3 years and it’s also made me realise I’m not on my own and neuroendocrine cancer is not as rare as my doctors previously led me to believe. Thank you Ronny 👍“
- Northwoods NETS (Minnesota Carcinoid & Neuroendocrine Cancer Support Group) wrote: “He’s published a number of fantastic articles that take very technical topics and make them completely accessible for patients and their families to understand”
- Pheochromocytoma Support Foundation wrote “Ronny Allan is a wonderful advocate in the world of Neuroendocrine Cancer. We especially like him here, because he is so positive”
- Smitty commented: “The information on his website and social media made it not as scary to deal with my NET cancer as it could have been. I think it’s the best NET patient resource out there”
- Shelley commented: “You are my Rock! I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your group and the information and support you have provided to me is out of this world. This information and compassion help guided me to a second opinion. Thank you again. This second opinion has determined That I am a surgical candidate”
- Sheryl commented: “You’re a real inspiration and such a valuable asset to those of us who have Neuroendocrine Cancer”
- Lesley commented: “You are an Inspiring Advocate, I’m so pleased I located you, as you have helped me understand what has been happening to me. Thank you!“
- Martha commented: “For me, the information you share about clinical trials and therapies possibly on the horizon is probably the second greatest benefit you provide to the thousands of us in this group. (The first being the human connection with others facing the same conditions, and the strength and hope that come from that). A big “thank you” for sharing this information, and please keep it coming!“
- Cathy commented: “…..This Facebook page has and continues to be a great network resource for sharing experiences and having realistic expectations of procedures and treatments. Ronny’s website is, with the plain, easy to read and understand science of almost every aspect of this disease, vital to learning about my husband’s sbNET. I have learned about treatment options, complications, nutrition, expectations and procedures. I have been able to support my husband so much better BECAUSE of this FB group and Ronny’s website“.
- Tom commented: Thank you seems so inadequate as a statement, but honestly, THANK YOU!
- Terry commented: “Numbers alone support your “I am not a zebra” approach“
- Randy commented: “Ronny, your feel good posts and vital information are a miracle“
- Kay commented: “You have saved my sanity”
- Ann commented: “You could’ve curled into a ball after your NET diagnosis. Instead, you chose to fight, learn and educate us all. Thank you so much”
- Debbie wrote: “The best and most informative place on Facebook“.
- Jennifer commented: “Thank you for all you do. When I was being treated for breast cancer, I never found a group that was so information driven. Love this group!”
- Cindy commented: “You gave me hope when I had little”
Maggie commented: “Carry on your good work Ronny, my consultant says he learns a lot from you!”
- Lorrie commented: “There is a reason I keep coming back here again and again, and rereading your blogs – you have become a calming force in my life!”
- Les tweeted: “Ronny Allan is simply inspirational”
- Dorothy wrote: “You light up our lives Ronny”
- Liz wrote: “Your posts and words are so very very important for helping people understand more. In terms of awareness, your methods are 100 times more potent than a zebra picture“
- Roddy wrote: “As a newcomer observer of the world of NETs, it is amazing how much is happening, your blog and links and advocacy are gold dust”
- Billy wrote: “I am always happy when I get a notification (one of very few that I allow) that you have posted something new to your blog. I appreciate your honesty and your approach towards the subjects you address. I can always count on knowing that you give a fair and balanced perspective. Thanks for that“
- Teresa wrote: “Thank you so much. We have so many “blogs” websites, etc., that seem to cause me more anxiety than help. It is so refreshing to read your blogs. I always learn something new”
- Su En wrote: “I am so happy that I have found you Ronny. You are expressing exactly how I feel and I no longer feel alone. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and experience”
- Marilyn wrote: “Wonderfully written, poignant and, most importantly, so encouraging! Thank you!”
- Dave wrote: “I’m very happy to have found your blog. You do a great job of educating without scaring”
- Genevieve wrote: “It’s a very comforting thing to me! Please don’t ever stop!”
- Helen wrote: “Ronny Allan’s blog is the greatest. A mine of information“
- ‘Vanuitdebuik‘commented: “I am more convinced than before that patient stories are so important to the medical world (doctors, surgeons, pathologists, pharma industry, etc.) and for fellow patients. That proves the inspirational blog of Ronny Allan. What he does with his blog is phenomenal. He is an association on his own.”
- Theresa wrote: “Thank you for such a great blog. I have been following it and you provide information that should be published in a manual that every NET patient would benefit from the day they are diagnosed!”
- Susan wrote: “Ronny, I’m so thankful for your well written blog. You may well help to save someone’s life”
- Alex wrote: “The information in your blogs on everything from initial discovery to all the new drugs etc has made such a difference for me. I just wanted you to know that what you do is valued and absolutely worth it”
- Sean wrote: “Thank you for helping me through the tough times with your blogs, you have genuinely changed the way I think for the better“
- Ed wrote: “You do such a great job raising awareness and your articles are so full of useful information. I just wanted to say thank you!”
- Sue wrote: “The closest NET support group is over 300 kilometres away from here, so I use Ronny’s Blog as my support and inspiration”
- Cheryl (Psy.D) wrote: “Great guy & great blog. Never ending commitment to neuroendocrine disease & neuroendocrine cancer”
- Lyn wrote: “You’ve given me the greatest gift … you’ve given me hope”
- Paula wrote: “You should write a book! I would definitely buy”
- Michael wrote: “The medical data, insight and experience Ronny collates and shares on his website and FB page on this disease (NET cancer) have been an enormous source of information and hope for me and my family”
- Gaynor wrote: “To be honest, I don’t go anywhere else”
- Lisa wrote: “Ronny is the most valuable resource that NET Cancer peeps have”
- Leena wrote: “You do such great work even for us who have Neuroendocrine Carcinoma (NEC), God bless you!”
- Catherine wrote: “Yours is the only blog I subscribe to. Essential reading.”
- David wrote: “I have NETS websites (treatment and organisations that I read down to three now and you are included. So much info out there and can be overwhelming but I really like reading your site/blogs“
- Joel wrote: “Thank the gods for Ronny Allan !!! I’ve learned so much about my neuroendocrine Cancer by paying attention to your blogs. Thank you again & again“.
- Kay wrote: “Thank you for everything, I never feel alone now“.
- Jason wrote: “Thank you Ronny, its hard for me to think what this journey would be like without you compassion and expertise”.
- Donna wrote: “Ronny, I just can’t thank you enough for the information you provide”.
- Vince wrote: “You bring light to an otherwise very dark world”.
- Margaret wrote: “I would like to thank you for your advice, help, comments I have found your blogs an invaluable source of information and help. I have learned more about the condition from you than any other person since this all began, so thank you a million times, your extensive knowledge is more help, because you know what it’s like to live with this condition and treatment”.
- Jean wrote: “Your blog has been so helpful to me. As a nurse and patient, I find the information so highly academic and up to date”.
A selection of Featured Blog Posts:
- 10 tips for setting up a blog and reaching 1 million hits – Guest blog by WEGO Health.
- Sorry, I’m not in service – Guest Blog post by Macmillan. Also featured by Cancer Knowledge Network
- Go on, climb that hill!– Guest Blog post by Macmillan.
- Colonoscopy Comedy – featured by Macmillan
- A deadly cloud with a silver lining for Cancer – featured by Macmillan
- Stable is my new normal – featured by Macmillan
- Living with an incurable cancer – does mind over matter help? – featured by Macmillan
- Keep your light burning – featured by Anti Cancer Club
- The Invisible NET Patient Population – featured by NET Patient Foundation
- The Perfect Storm – featured by Neuroendocrine Cancer UK
The following organisations have advertised Ronny Allan’s blog site by linking to it from their own website:
I am not a doctor or any form of medical professional, practitioner or counsellor. None of the information on my website, or linked to my website(s), or conveyed by me on any social media or presentation, should be interpreted as medical advice given or advised by me. Neither should any post or comment made by a follower or member of my private group be assumed to be medical advice, even if that person is a healthcare professional as they are not members of the private group or followers of my sites in any official capacity. Please also note that mention of a clinical service, trial/study or therapy does not constitute an endorsement of that service, trial/study or therapy by Ronny Allan, the information is provided for education and awareness purposes and/or related to Ronny Allan’s own patient experience. This element of the disclaimer includes any complementary medicine, non-prescription over the counter drugs and supplements such as vitamins and minerals.
Subscribe to my newsletter
Top 10 Posts & Pages in the last 48 hours (auto updates)
Thanks for reading.
Sign up for my newsletters – Click Here