I am not a doctor or any form of medical professional, practitioner or counsellor. None of the information on my website, or linked to my website(s), or conveyed by me on any social media or presentation, should be interpreted as medical advice given or advised by me. Neither should any post or comment made by a follower or member of my private group be assumed to be medical advice, even if that person is a healthcare professional as they are not members of the private group or followers of my sites in any official capacity. Please also note that mention of a clinical service, trial or therapy does not constitute an endorsement of that service, trial or therapy by Ronny Allan, the information is provided for education and awareness purposes and/or related to Ronny Allan’s own patient experience. This element of the disclaimer includes any complementary medicine, non-prescription over the counter drugs and supplements such as vitamins and minerals.
Terms and Conditions
All content provided on any of my sites is for informational purposes only. The owner of this site makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Medical professionals who comment or post within my group of sites are not on my sites in their professional capacity and are therefore covered by the same terms and conditions as the owner. In my closed Facebook group, neither I or any of the owner appointed administrators or moderators are operating inside the group as medical professionals (even if they are). These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
I do not share personal information with third parties nor do I store information I collect about your visit to this site other than use to analyse what in actual fact is anonymised content performance.
In a Facebook private group, sharing posts is not possible. The group rules forbid the cutting and pasting from inside the group to an external location, but I cannot be held responsible for any member who does this as it’s beyond my control.
I am not responsible for the republishing of the content found on my blog/website on other websites or media without my permission. Nor am I responsible for printed copies which are considered out of date as soon as printed.
Please note many of my sites are in the public domain so your post or comment will also be public for people to find. The exception is my closed group where only group members can read your comment.
Comments and Posting Policy
Posts and comments are welcomed and encouraged on all of my sites, particularly the private group but there are some instances where posts and comments will be removed:
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam, will be deleted.
2. Inserting links in comments is permitted, but comments and links should be relevant to the post topic AND be conformant to the rules of my sites including my private group.
3. Comments which include profanity, or any form of abuse directed at me, any of my administrators or moderators, or indeed any member or follower will be deleted as far as is technically possible on each app. Those making such comments will be banned and blocked.
4. Selling goods is not allowed.
5. Fundraising is not allowed.
6. In my closed group “Living with Neuroendocrine Cancer – Ronny Allan’s group”, this disclaimer is supplemented by a set of rules for that group. If you are a member of the group, you will have joined via the question approval system based on the understanding you will abide by these rules or leave, you will also have been tagged into a welcome post with a link to read the detailed rules. For those NOT in my private group, you will see the rules at this link and be able to decide for yourself if this group is for you.
My main sites are here:
RonnyAllan.NET (Blog and website)
Disclosure statement – payments from Pharmaceutical Companies
I’m not a charitable organisation or a business but I have overheads in the running of this website and other social media support tools. All of these costs are currently covered by my own personal income i.e. my retirement pensions.
However, to help cover these costs and provide enhanced support services, I occasionally accept requests to freelance from those interested in my skillsets and knowledge. These relationships are listed below but I also wanted to emphasise that none of the work was related to the sale of pharmaceutical drugs (that would be against pharma regulations in most areas), the majority was related to the design or content of patient support sites and patient presentations or videos.
As at April 2021, Ronny Allan has received ‘honorariums’ from the following pharmas:
Ipsen Pharma SAS
Ono Pharma UK Ltd
Clinical Trials Disclaimer
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided in the clinical trials document. Inclusion of any trial within this blog should not be taken as a recommendation by Ronny Allan.