I am not a doctor or any form of medical professional, practitioner or counsellor. None of the information on my website, or linked to my website(s), or conveyed by me on any social media or presentation, should be interpreted as medical advice given or advised by me.
Terms and Conditions
All content provided on any of my sites is for informational purposes only. The owner of this site makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Medical professionals who comment or post within my group of sites are not on my sites in their professional capacity, and are therefore covered by the same terms and conditions as the owner. In my closed Facebook group, neither I or any of the owner appointed administrators or moderators are operating inside the group as medical professionals (even if they are). These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
I do not share personal information with third-parties nor do I store information I collect about your visit to this site other than use to analyse content performance.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam, will be deleted.
2. Inserting links in comments is permitted, but comments and links should be relevant to the post topic.
3. Comments which include profanity or any form of abuse directed at me, any of my administrators or moderators, or indeed any member or follower will be deleted as far as is technically possible on each app.
4. Selling goods is not allowed.
5. Fundraising is not allowed.
6. Persons subjecting anyone (including me) to any form of abuse shall be banned from all the sites.
7. In my closed group “Living with Neuroendocrine Cancer – Ronny Allan’s group”, this disclaimer is supplemented by a set of rules for that group.